The sessions dashboard gives you insight in all the sessions you did. The dashboard has the following components.
- At the left you see the sessions table component that shows all sessions that contain selected shots. When you click on a session, the other components show data for that session. You can also select multiple sessions to see the combined results.
- In the middle you see a session information component where you can inspect and change the information about the session. This always shows the top selected session.
- Below that there is a club table component with the aggregate data for the clubs used in the session(s). If you select a club, the corresponding shots are selected in the other components.
- At the bottom there is a shot table component that lists the selected shots in the session(s).
- At the right you see a driving range component showing all the selected shots in the session(s).
Note that between the elements there are splitters with which you can change the relative size of the components.
When you define a selection in the selection bar at the top, only those shots are taken into account and are shown. So for example, when you select a particular club, only the sessions in which that club was used are shown.
Note that you can always change the sessions dashboard if you prefer other components. For this, use the edit icon in the toolbar. You can also change the settings of each component to change the information shown and the look.