Golf Shot Analytics is the new name for R10 Analytics.
Golf Shot Analytics is the ultimate tool to analyze the shot data from your launch monitor or golf simulator.
It helps you answer questions like:
- What club should I use for what distance approach shot?
- Does it help to change my angle of attack?
- Do my practice sessions increase my distance and reduce my deviation?
- What club head speed works best for me?
- What is the chance that I hit my driver further than 200 yard.
- Which ball give me the most distance?
It shows you averages per club, progress charts, correlations between metrics, trajectories, distributions, videos, and a lot more. And you have full control over what is shown and how. For more information about the features, see the Features page.
And what is best: Golf Shot Analytics is completely free.
Currently Golf Shot Analytics supports the following devices and simulators:
- Garmin R10 Launch monitor
- FlightScope devices (Mevo, Mevo Plus, X3, ...)
- GSPro golf simulator
- Awesome Golf simulator
- Uneekor devices (EYE XO, EYE MINI, QED)
For details, see the help on importing data.
Version 2.22 of Golf Shot Analytics is now available for free (Windows only). To download it, please visit the Download page.
- Oct 25, 2023. Released version 2.22. Corrected a problem that sometimes causes an error when importing R10 session files.
- Apr 24, 2023. Released version 2.20. Adds support for QED device. Better handling of missing data. Macros. It is available from the download page. For details, see the Release Notes.
Golf Shot Analytics is free, but we would appreciate it if you made a donation to support the development of Golf Shot Analytics. With your support we can improve this tool and continue providing it to all users for free.