The home dashboard gives you an overview of the most important information. And it gives you information about your training objectives. You can always reach the home screen by clicking on the home icon at the top left in the toolbar. Note that there is no selection bar in the home view. All information is global over all shots. The home dashboard consists of four parts.
- An overview component with some global statistics.
- A news component with the latest news about Golf Shot Analytics.
- A shot table component showing the most recent shots.
- A club table component showing the averages over the various clubs.
- An objectives component where you can define your main training objectives.
Note that you can always change the home dashboard if you prefer other components. For this, use the edit icon in the toolbar. You can also change the settings of each component to change the information shown and the look.